Book a Row
Welcome back to the club and to crew boat rowing.
We’ve had to make a few changes to comply with the limit on numbers of rowers at any one time. Please read the below carefully, watch the updated video and ensure you understand the COVID safe plan in place. The approach to your session should focus on ‘get in, train, get out’, minimising all unnecessary contact.
The following rules for booking are in place:
- You and your crew must agree to comply with the Rowing Victoria COVID-19 Guidelines when making a booking.
- You and your crew must be familiar with the COVID safe plan found here.
- The crew member booking the time and boat must nominate to be the Safety Officer, and must follow the Safety Officer responsibilities when at the Club.
- Bookings are for 1 hour, you must row, wash your boat and oars, rack equipment and have vacated the club within your allotted time slot.
- Repeat bookings are not permitted.
- If you don’t provide full details we will not be in compliance with the COVID safe rules and may have to cancel your booking.
- The Committee will monitor bookings to ensure fair access for all members and welcome any feedback.
Please ensure you are familiar with the new procedures, as outlined in the video below:
How to use the booking system:
- Select the date
- Chose a time that has enough spots available for your crew (your cox is counted as a crew member)
- Select the number of spots you’d like to book (don’t forget your cox is counted in the numbers)
- Include all crew members first names and contact numbers
- Include the boat you’d like to use (can’t remember the name of the boat you like? here’s a list of boats )
Please note that the boat selection is not guaranteed. We will closely monitor the bookings and if we notice a double booking we will contact you. Please remember we are all volunteers and may miss a double-up so please be kind if the boat you would like isn’t available. You will receive a confirmation email for your booking, unless you have a hotmail email address.
If you need to change the details of the booking or cancel, you can do this via the booking email or by contacting the club.
Need help booking a boat or have any feedback on the current system? Please do contact the club via email: email@example.com
The booking form might take a while to load so please be patient